Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Pupil Premium Strategy
Pupil Premium Funding is in addition to the main school funding from the government.
It is allocated to address the current underlying inequalities between children eligible for free school meals (FSM) and their peers, by ensuring that funding to tackle disadvantaged children reaches the pupils who need it most.
All pupils in Reception, years 1 and 2 now receive a free school lunch, however it is very important that those children eligible for Pupil Premium funding claim this additional support by letting the school office know that the family receive the following support;
- income Support
- income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- an income-related employment and support allowance
- support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
To apply for Free School Meals please click on the following link:-