Dear Children, Parents and Carers,
In order to uphold our commitment to safeguarding here are a few contact details that you may find useful if you find yourselves in need or at risk.
Support for Children
- Childline https://www.childline.org.uk/
- Childline Helpline: 08001111
Support for Families
- School Telephone Number: 01753 810 686
- Local Authority Safeguarding Team: Slough Children's Trust: Front Door Hub: 01753 875362
- For emergencies outside these hours call the Emergency Duty Team on 01344 786543 email: EDT@bracknell-forest.gov.uk or dial 999.
- Hestia - Domestic Abuse Support Service - 01753 477352
If you are supported by Children's Services or Early Help, or if you feel unsafe and are in need of support, then please do not hesitate to contact the Designated Safeguarding Lead, Mrs Pinkney on the following email address:
Vice Principal Year1-2 and Safeguarding- firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope this provides you with some reassurance during this difficult and challenging time.
Mrs Pinkney and the Safeguarding Team at James Elliman Academy